Your Entrance Door is the most important statement piece of your home. At SDB, we offer products from 2 market leading and highly reputable aluminium entrance door manufacturers.
All our aluminium doors are bespoke, designed to your measurements and requirements. All installed by our professional in-house team. So whether it be for a new-build, a period property or a modern apartment, SDB can supply and fit a door that will compliment the character and ensuring your entranceway to be a truly unique focal point. We serve home owners across Surrey and beyond.
Designed and manufactured here in Britain using high grade aluminium, Origin are well renowned for their high attention to detail and breadth of hardware options creating truly spectacular entrance doors. All doors are installed by our professional in house team and come with 20 year product guarantee & 10 year (insurance backed) workmanship guarantee.
- Excellent thermal efficiency
- Vast array of hardwar & security options
- 20 year product guarantee
- 10 year workmanship guarantee
- 4 standard & 150 RAL colour finish options
The #1 option when considering a sizeable entrance door. German engineering, built in Britain the Dutemann range of Aluminium doors are constructed to reach some of the highest performance values and tolerances seen on the open market. With 44mm thick aluminium construction reinforced with laminated wood the 'Dutemann' range offers top end durability matched with excellent thermal efficiency. Tried and tested to stand up to even the most harsh European wind & rain weather extremes. All doors are fitted by our professional in-house team & come with a 20 year product and 10 year (insurance backed) workmanship guarantee.
- Available 1350mm wide and 3000m high!
- Superior design and finish
- 20 year product & 10 year workmanship guarantee
- German design - built in U.K.
- 6 standard & 150 RAL colour finish options
- Large selection of hardware options
- Excellent thermal efficiency
- German engineered security lock & 3 star cylinder
- Multiple weather seals to ensure weather resistence
Aluminium offers everything!
Aluminium doors are superior to UPVC or timber doors in many ways.
- High thermal insulation
- Extremely durable
- High security
- High acoustic insulation
- High stability
- No re-painting needed
Aluminium doors will look like new for decade to come, and also offer a large variety of hardward, design and security options for a truly bespoke entrance doors.
Depending on individual needs, customers can choose from the available options. WINKHAUS AV2 slam-shut multi-point lock mechanisms as standarad. Used with the stainless steel bar handles, the lock has the cylinder positioned at mid-door height. There are many more upon requests.
Various Door Configurations
Our aluminium doors can be ordered to a:
Maximum height of 2700mm
Maximum width of 1300mm
Side lights can be ordered to any width/height desired.
Performance & Limitations
Our Aluminium doors far exceed the current recommended energy efficiency regulations. A doors energy efficiency is measured as a 'U value' and new doors must have a minimum U value (in England) or 1.8W/m2K or less, with lower numbers meaning better insulation. All doors must conform to these requirements:
- New Build & Extensions 2.0w / (m2k)
- Replacements 1.8w / (m2k)
- Energy rating E or better
Safety glazing should be provided to any glass in a critical area. Below is a list giving general view as to when safety glazing is required:
- Any glazed area within a window below 800mm from the floor level
- Any glazed area within a window that is 300mm or less from a door and up to 1500mm from floor level
- Within any glazed door up to 1500mm from floor level