Dutemänn Glide S Technical overview:
- 47mm mullion, allows for maximum glass area
- Unique gearing system lifts sashes on the lifting of the door handle to deliver effortless opening and closing of panels of up to 400 kilos per panel
- Closed system rests over weather seals to provide exceptional weather tightness.
- Low threshold incorporating concealed drainage ensuring excellent water evacuation.
- Exceptional structural integrity gives the system huge flexibility. Capable of spanning an aperture of 6.7m wide by 3.2m in height in just two panels.
- Thermally efficient featuring thermal-breaking zone and cross-linked polythene insulation.
- Capable of accommodating a sealed unity of up to 55mm including triple-glazed option to achieve U-value as low as1.3w/m2.K
- Mono, double, triple and pocket track options deliver flexible opening option to suit every application.
- Multi-point locking and high security cylinders offered as standard.
- 10-year guarantee.
- Water testing (*door size 4,000mm x 2,400mm x 2 sashes)
- Class 4 air permeability in accordance with EN 12207:2000
- Class 9A water tightness in accordance with EN 12208:2000
- Water resistence EN 12210:2000
- U-value1.3w/m2.K in compliance with BESN14351 (*door size 2,000mm X 2180mm and sealed unit thickness of 28mm)
- Convenient gliding, space-saving design
- Energy efficient