SDB have supplied and installed aluminium sliding doors for over a decade. All SDB Aluminium sliding doors are designed and manufactured to the highest possible specifications and industry standards. Engineered to offer a high level of performance, durability and functionality.
The ‘SDB Slimline Glide’ features one of the thinnest aluminium frames available on the open market! Sliding doors create rooms which are flooded with light and effortlessly open out into nature, bringing the outside, inside!
The Dutemänn Glide S is German engineered and built in Britain. These aluminium doors are designed and constructed to reach some of the highest performance values and tolerances seen on the open market. As such a generous 3.35m width or 3.2m height per panel can be achieved. Extreme durability matched with excellent thermal efficiency. Tried and tested to stand up to even the most harsh European wind & rain weather extremes. Unique Glide gearing system lifts sashes on the operation of the door handle to deliver effortless opening and closing of panels of up to 400 kilos per panel. Manufactured to give lifetime performance, all doors are fitted by our professional in-house team & come with a 10 year product and (insurance backed) workmanship guarantee.
- 3.35m maximum panel length. Max height of 3.2m. Max spread of 10m over 3 panels!
- German engineered – built in Britain
- 3 Standard colour & 150 RAL colour finish options
- 28mm low threshold
- A range of handles with 4 finish options- White/Black/Silver & Brushed Stainless Steel
- Double/triple track- 2/3 part sliding door options.
The SDB Slimline Glide is engineered and built in Britain. These aluminium doors feature some of the thinnest sightlines on the open market. 20mm sightlines means less frame and more glass. Capable of breaching 3m width or 3m height with max weight of 500kg per panel. Security 3 point locking system and Concealed handle gives the door a clean and sleek look. Manufactured to give lifetime performance, all doors are fitted by our professional in-house team & come with a 10 year product and (insurance backed) workmanship guarantee
- 20mm sight lines (less frame, more glass)
- 3m maximum panel length. Max height of 3m. Max 500KG per panel
- Doors able to slide either ways – no need to decide what side to open from
- Multi point locking & discreet concealed hardware
- Engineered & built in Britain
- 2 Standard colours (Black/Anthracite Grey) & 150 RAL colour finish options
- 28mm low threshold
- Double/triple track- 2/3 part sliding door options
Your aluminium sliding door is guaranteed for 10 years against mechanical failure.
All of our aluminium sliding doors come with 10 years manufacturers warranty and 10 year ‘insurance backed’ guarantee on our workmanship. SDB have been supplying and fitting sliding doors for over a decade. All sliding doors are installed by our professional in house team.