- 44mm thick composite door panel comprising two pressed aluminium sheets on the outer faces with an injected thermally efficient core.
- Aluminium outer frame construced using the Schuco ADS 70 High Insultation system.
- High thermal efficiency
- Choice of 44 exclusively designed panel styles
- Powder coated in a choice of over 200 RAL colours* - including a dual colour option i.e. different colours on the outside and inside. For coastal locations, the coating can be upgraded to a marine-grade finish
- The widest range of contemporary stainless steel hardware options on the market. Fitted with slam lock as standard, whereby the door locks automatically on closing.
- Highly stable product unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Low maintenance
- Standard threshold is Part M compliant for disabled access
Dutemänn Haus Aluminium Entrance Doors
Dutemänn Haus Hardware and security
Matching brushed stainless steel door furniture is available including letter plates, spyhole, security bar restrictors, door letters and numberals
Dutemänn Haus doors come with an automatic five point lock, security cylinder and three extruded aluminium hinges as standard to ensure the highest possible security for your home. There are many style options, concealed hinges options.
Locking systems can be upgraded to interface with electronic systems including proximity devices, fingerprint or retina technologies.
Designer and standard/straight handles manufactured in marine grade stainless steel. Internal handles available in brushed steel as standard with black and white options also available.